1. Service description
This site is owned and maintained by Wollow International Ltd. We are an intermediary between the Users and the Carrier in order to provide through the website BGrazpisanie.com the opportunity to make real-time reservations for bus tickets. BGrazpisanie.com is only a platform for information and advertising of transport companies that sell bus tickets.
2. Service limitations
The specified schedule is planned by the Carrier. Buses can be delayed or the point of boarding can change for a variety of reasons. Passengers are asked to be informed on the day of the trip about possible changes in the Carrier's schedule. Before boarding the bus, passengers must present to the Carrier's Cashier a copy of the received e-mail, a printed reservation, or simply an identity document of the person in whose name the reservation is, in order to receive their travel ticket. Otherwise, they may be denied boarding. Tickets, reservations or paid reservations may not be resold or transferred to other persons. You acknowledge and warrant that all tickets you reserve are for personal use only and that they are not reserved for commercial gain or business. The Carrier reserves the right to request additional identification and to refuse boarding if such an event occurs. In case of Cancellation, Revalidation of a ticket or Reservation the policies of the Carrier are followed and are not the responsibility of BGrazpisanie.com. BGrazpisanie.com or Wollow International Ltd. is not liable for damages or loss of passengers' property in any actions, events or incidents beyond the control of the company. The carrier reserves the right to change the reserved seat.
- "The Site" - is the website BGrazpisanie.com, an information system that provides users with information resources and the opportunity to make an electronic reservation for the services of the Carrier.
- "Wollow International Ltd.", "We," Us "," Ours "- is" Wollow International "Ltd., registered in Varna, is the owner and administrator of the Service and the site BGrazpisanie.com.
- "The Service" - is the opportunity provided to users to use informational resources and make electronic reservations for bus services offered by the Carrier.
- Payment operator is the operator who processes payments between Users and the Carrier.
- "User" is any individual who uses the Internet resources and services on the site BGrazpisanie.com without identifying himself to the system.
- "Carrier" - "Carrier" is any commercial company with a license for transporting passengers via bus, which has a partnership advertising contract with Wollow International Ltd. and BGrazpisanie.com
- "Reservation" - is an electronic request to reserve a specific seat and a bus ticket.
- "Paid reservation" - is a unique number that is generated by the Carrier's Site and certifies the payment made by you and the details of your reservation.
- "Transaction time" - is the time for between the User making the payment and BGrazpisanie.com to receiving confirmation of it. After this time, all selected seats will be vacated.
4. Booking conditions
- All users have the right to make reservations on the Site.
- The carrier, after receiving the payment on the reservation, retains the places indicated in the reservation and issues a ticket (s) for travel, strictly meeting the criteria specified in the reservation.
- Reservations are subject to availability. Your reservation request is an offer to purchase tickets from the Carrier, which reserves the right to cancel your order. If the Carrier accepts your order, the Site will initiate a payment procedure and redirect you to a page of the Payment Operator, where to do so, upon successful payment on your screen, at the end of the order process a confirmation page and code will appear. The reservation, from this moment, a contract has been concluded between you and the Carrier.
- You agree not to resell or offer for reselling the tickets, nor to use them for advertising, or promotions (including games, competitions, contests and lotteries), or for any other commercial purpose.
5. Ticket prices
- Ticket prices are as displayed on the site during the order, except in cases of obvious error. The prices are announced in Bulgarian levs and include VAT.
It is your responsibility to check your tickets, as We and/or the Carrier are not obliged to correct errors after the contract has been concluded. Also, please note that the Carrier is not obliged to provide you with ticket(s) at the wrong(lower) price, even after the confirmation page has been displayed and a confirmation e-mail has been sent to you, a price error is obvious and unmistakable and could logically be recognized by you as the wrong pri
- If the price paid by you for the reservation was wrong on the Site and announced as higher, the overpaid amount will be refunded in cash upon receipt of tickets at the box office of the Carrier.
In addition to the ticket price, there may be a fee for processing the payment. The fee for processing your payment is determined and collected by the Payment Operator as payment for the transaction processing service. The amount of this fee is indicated in the tariffs of the Payment Operator and is not included in the ticket price.
6.1 Service description
If paid with ePay, the amounts are refunded electronically to the means of payment from which the transaction was made, by the end of the next business day.
- If paid by card or bank transfer, through the Bank's interface, the amount will be refunded to the carrier's cash desk upon request. You must appear in person!
7. Paid reservation
After you make a payment through your reservation, the Site generates a paid reservation, compared to the ticket offices of the Carrier, you can get your ticket. This verification code makes a payment made by you and in detail through your reservation, without it or ID you can not get your ticket. The responsibility for using the received reservation is yours alone.
8. Receiving tickets
- Tickets for your reservation can be obtained at the box office of the Carrier or in special cases from the bus driver when boarding. See Carrier Terms for details
- In order to receive your tickets, you must provide the relevant employee(cashier/driver) of the Carrier, orally or in writing(in the form of a printout of the e-mail or on the confirmation page) both the paid reservation and in whose name it was made. Otherwise, including if you provide incorrect data, the Carrier has the right to deny you the receipt of tickets and use of its services.
9. Correcting reservations
The reservation made by you on the Site can be corrected only at the ticket office, by an employee of the Carrier, against a submitted paid reservation or ID card. All corrections (cancellation, revalidation, etc.) are made according to the carrier's policy. It is the responsibility of the user to read it in advance.
The carriage of goods and luggage is limited according to the Conditions of the Carrier. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with them in advance. www.BGrazpisanie.com and Wollow International Ltd. are not responsible if the Terms are violated and the Carrier refuses the carriage of Baggage or sets additional conditions.
If you have comments, questions, or concerns in relation to the website, or the provided services, please contact us. Contact form
12. Personal data
We do NOT collect, process or store any information related to your personal and credit card details, bank accounts or other means of payment. This information is required and processed by the systems of payment operators authorized to do so, in accordance with their terms and policies. They are also responsible for its protection.
13. Correcting reservations
- The site and all types of information published on it, including but not limited to design, software programs, databases, text, drawings, graphics, information, etc. are the exclusive property of Wollow International Ltd. and the Carrier or we/they have the exclusive right to use them, and are subject to copyright within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act, and are protected by it.
It is allowed to display the materials from the Site on a computer screen, store and print them only for personal purposes and personal use, without processing, changing or removing the trademarks, texts, signs and/or other written and graphic designations for copyright and property.
You agree not to perform the following actions:
- To use for commercial purposes any materials from the Site without prior written permission from Wollow International Ltd.;
- Use this Site to upload any material that contains viruses or the like;
- To violate the rights of another user;
- Actions that constitute unauthorized intervention in computer programs that ensure the functioning of the site, including, but not limited to, interference with the server or network connecting the server or site.
- Use frames or similar techniques to enclose the content of the Site or parts thereof without our express written consent.
- In case of non-fulfillment of the obligation under the previous point, Wollow International Ltd. has the right to prohibit or terminate temporarily or permanently the user's access to the services, immediately, without notice.
- Wollow International Ltd. reserves the right to refuse permission to use materials from the Site at its own discretion, without being obliged to state its arguments for refusal.
14. Accessibility of the Site
This Site and access to it and the Service are provided to users "as is" and without warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to, the Service will being uninterrupted or error free, that errors will be corrected, or that The service or server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
15. Links from the Site to third party sites
The site contains links to other third party sites that are not controlled by us. For example, if you click on an advertising banner, this click will exit the Site. The fact that we offer a link to a site does not mean that we guarantee or support it. Such links are provided for your convenience and information only and we have no control over the sites they link to. You access and use these links and sites at your own risk, and we assume no responsibility for accessing or using these sites.
16. Limitation of liability.
- The services offered on the Site are based on the information we receive from the Carriers. Although we do our best to provide accurate information on the Site, we cannot guarantee that the information is complete and error-free, nor can we be held responsible for interruptions and unreceived information.
- Wollow International Ltd. is in no way liable for any direct, punitive, incidental, special or secondary damages related to the use of the Site. Due to the fact that some countries or jurisdictions do not allow the exemption from liability for secondary or incidental damages, this may not apply to you.
- The carrier offering services through the Site is an independent contractor and not an agent or employee of Wollow International Ltd.. We are not liable for errors, actions, omissions, allegations, warranties, infringements and negligence of the Carrier, nor for injuries, deaths, property damage or other damage arising therefrom.
You agree that you have no right and will not seek liability from Wollow International Ltd., its divisions, representatives and employees, through lawsuits, and you are not entitled to reimbursement of legal costs arising from the fact that you or third parties have used information , provided to BGrazpisanie.com, as well as in cases where you have violated the General Terms. Wollow International Ltd., its divisions, representatives and employees bear absolutely no responsibility, even in cases of negligence, for direct and indirect damages, costs and losses resulting from the use or inability to use, in whole or in part, the website, even and in cases where an authorized representative of the company has been warned of possible losses and damages. These General Terms and Conditions are valid, regardless of whether there are actions, including, but not limited to, contractual provisions, negligence, limited liability and other acts.
17. Applicable law
- The legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all issues not settled in these General Terms and Conditions. In the event of disputes, the parties shall make efforts for their voluntary settlement by mutual agreement. In case of disagreement, either party may refer the dispute to a competent court.
18. Additional provisions
Wollow International Ltd. reserves the right to unilaterally change these General Terms and Conditions, for which it is not obliged to notify Users through its website BGrazpisanie.com. It is your responsibility to monitor changes to the Terms and Conditions.
19. Technical requirements for BGrazpisanie.com
To access the BGrazpisanie.com platform you need the following:
- Internet connection
- Internet browsers
- Last update: 01.04.2021